I recently moved from El Paso back to Austin and I used a…

Customer Question
I recently moved from...

I recently moved from El Paso back to Austin and I used a company from El Paso and they have damage a lot of my property and refused to set up My items when they delivered!!! I observed them trying to stuff items at the top of the truck (too small for my goods)

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

They also said for the price of 2600.00 US dollars that they do not reassembled any items (this items they disassembled them in El paso and refuse to put the item's in the when the took it all apart. There was no supervision by the man in charge. So I want to sue them for them poor performance provided. Thomas L Rutledge(###) ###-####11333 Hillhaven Dr Austin 78748 ps I have been taking pictures of the work TLR

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No other that my contacting the person in charge and informed them of my intentions

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Has to be seen to be belived

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/19/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You can sue them in small claims court in El Paso if they are located there. Here are forms and self help to do that

http://www.epcounty.com/jp/jp2/smallclaims_justicecourt_info.pdf

You can sue here up to $10k yourself.

More self help

https://www.depts.ttu.edu/sls/forms/How-to-Sue-in-Small-Claims-Court.pdf

You will need an address for service.They serve them and you go tell it to the judge.,Make sure you have an estimate for the damages here or replacement cost.

I am so sorry that this happened to you.I appreciate the chance to help you.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated Thomas, let me know if you have more.