My elder friend is being abused by her sister. the sister is…

Customer Question
My elder friend is...

My elder friend is being abused by her sister. the sister is in the process of sending her to an assisted living home. Thus far she is removing her from her apartment, selling all her possessions

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

My friend is scared and has confided with me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This situation must be addresses as soon as possible as the sister is moving my friend as soon as elder friend can pack all her belongs..

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 8 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Has anyone attempted to report this to Adult Protective Services (APS)?

no, she is afraid to call elderly abuse services. The sister is a bully! Can you be of help now

Just Answer is not a law firm. So it cannot represent anyone. I can answer questions, you may have. Do you have any questions?