I am in need of advice in animal law for county, NV. I was…

Customer Question
I am in need...

I am in need of advice in animal law for clark county, NV

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I was cited for lack of water, restraint, and sanitation. The dogs drank all of the water in the bowl and i failed to lock the door when leaving the house so im assuming someone came in and the dogs followed them out.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

It is not real estate law, it is under animal law in clark county, nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No ma'am

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/19/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question about this for us?