Mu truck was stolen, with my phone in it. It had the find my…

Customer Question
Mu truck was stolen...

Mu truck was stolen, with my phone in it. It had the find my phone turned on.. How do we find it? thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

Oklahoma, 2015

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just how to access the feature

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/19/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I'm sorry to hear your truck and phone were stolen. Give me just a few minutes and I'll send you some step by step instructions on how to locate your phone using find my phone.

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
  1. Open iCloud.com in any web browser.
  2. Log into your iCloud account.
  3. Click on Find iPhone in the main menu.
  4. Enter your Apple ID and password ***** sign in if prompted
  5. Click on All Devices at the top.

6. Click the device name for your phone.
  7. You can zoom in and out on the map to track it more closely.

I hope you're able to locate your phone and I hope you'll find these step by step instructions helpful.

Let me know if you have any other questions, or if you'd still like a phone call.

Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars at the top of the page, as it's the only way experts are compensated for our time on the site. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating of 3 stars or more (5 stars are always appreciated). The question won't close after rating, so you can still ask follow-up questions after. Thanks, ***** ***** it!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!