I have a judgment against me from Hunt and Enriquest, I had…

Customer Question
I have a judgment...

I have a judgment against me from Hunt and Enriquest, I had sent them a letter in stating I would make payments if they agreed on the amount. Never heard back and now my bank acct has been levied.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Judgement was filed in feb2011 and then one in the past month

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It was for citibank in 2010..amount to settle was approx 2000.00, and now it is up to 3700.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/19/2017
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 8 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

I cancelled this..do not charge my account.