Can you sue the insurance company for having a relationship…

Customer Question
Can you sue the...

Can you sue the insurance company for having a sexual relationship with the customer and she dies

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Reported to them after the death of my daughter and he was terminated leaving 2 children and he was married

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I believe her children should get relief from false pretenses to get my daughter to become a client

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 5 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. The insurance company murdered this person?

Tina, Lawyer