My land lord sent me an eviction notice and I have no clue…

Customer Question
My land lord sent...

My land lord sent me an eviction notice and I have no clue why. She’s sighting HARASSMENT OF NEIGHBORES AND NO LEASE, JUST MOMTH TO MONTH. WE PAY OUR RENT ON TIME EVERY MONTH.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. This letter was sent today via certified mail

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We asked the landlord a year ago to get the kid next door to stop smoking pot. She did that, but it did not stop. Then in mid July she did a 180 and said she could not help us, call the cops. Long story short we ended up in court over a restraining order he put on me. Judge dismissed it. Now this is happening

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
11/18/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

How long of a notice did she give you before the lease will terminate?

.

And you are month to month, not under a fixed term written lease?

.

Who filed for the restraining order...the neighbor?

.

What is your legal question I can help with? Are you asking if the landlord can end your tenancy?

.

.

thanks