I am applying to be an agent of a broker deal and am worried…

Customer Question
I am applying to...

I am applying to be an agent of a broker deal and am worried about my personal finances, what will they check/see and what is considered insolvent?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I only have credit card debt

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Poor credit score

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/18/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
That is not uncommon and should not affect your application. Be sure to be honest in responding to questions as dishonesty could be grounds for denial. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.