Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I need advice i have bought products from a website for

hello JA: Hi. How can I...
hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i need advice i have bought products from a website for american company , price was for product + shipping . and after many emails asking for my products they answered that i should pay for shipping again cause shipping company they dealing with is not sending to my country
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: im out of state im in Saudi Arabia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: reported to who ?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just i have PayPal invoice with details of paid for cost of products + shipping
11/18/2017
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. This appears to be a classic breach of contract. A breach of contract just simply means that one party was obligated to perform and they have either have not performed or have said that they will not perform. Typically, the aggrieved party is entitled to be returned to the same position they were in before the breach. There’s a site that I’ve used in the past where you can find a good template for advising of a breach of contract. It's a bit easier (and cheaper) than going through litigation and I have seen it be effective in the past. If this doesn’t work, sadly, the only other option is to either go through an informal mediation or file a lawsuit in a local court where this American company does business. This website is also pretty cool because they have some state-specific breach of contract forms that you can use as well. Click here to choose your state and get started.

What other questions did you have for me?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
thank you very much

The pleasure is all mine! There’s just a few other things I’d like you to know before we wrap up this conversation:

1. Could you look on your screen and provide me a star rating? 5-stars are always appreciated.

2. For your benefit, you can also click here in the future to request me individually.

3. Don’t forget, if you haven’t already, you can always sign up for a membership with Just Answer and start asking more questions on the cheap.

4. Don’t forget to tell your friends about justanswer.com!

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Legal Eagle, Lawyer