I need a lawyer who specializes in fraud. Well there is 3…

Customer Question
I need a lawyer...

I need a lawyer who specializes in fraud.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Well there is 3 foiunders, but the main one is in California. I recently found out that he has been sued before in Teas and changed his name and moved to CA. It is an online business so they are in USA and Canada.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

There has been members who have sued in the state of PA and its my understanding that they have settled and are not allowed to discuss the outcome with anyone. .

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

First of all I have a friend who is in Primerica where I can purchase a membership through her. But before I do that I wanted to know if you had this service available. I have a copies of the lawsuits past and current. I purchased this online business in January with no result. They claim that its easy and you are able to make your money back in 30 to 60 days. They do not disclosed what it entails until you purchase. It is alot more involved than what they say and the marketing cost add up quickly. There are many members who have not made a dime and those who have asked for their money back are being ignored tho they did state they would return there money if they where not satisfied.

Lawyer's Assistant: You can discuss that with the Lawyer or ask for a different Lawyer.

Ok. Do you have lawyers that specialize in this particular case

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 5 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What is it that you wish to know, i.e. what is your question? And, where is the business located?

The business is in the USA. The founder that I am under lives in CA like me and has been sued in Texas for ponzi schemes. Changed his name and moved to CA. I recently found out about these lawsuites and currently has been sued by members. My questiion is if this type of case would be worth pursuing, I have already spent a large portion of money trying to get this off the ground. There are other members who are in the same boat. My desire is to be able to get my money back. He did state to the mentors in a meeting that those who where unhappy to give them their money back to avoid bad publicity yet he refuses to do it himself.
I signed up for $5 then it went to $31 and now for a phone call $59. Never mind I wish to cancel this conversation and seeks help elsewhere.
Tina, Lawyer