My child has said her dad has a sex abuse on him and not…

Customer Question
My child has said...

My child has said her dad has a sex abuse on him and not true and how to prove that he his not gety

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Nashville tn

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes and she not leason to me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes my chid said this happed 4 yeas ok my husband was in a pool by his self and the child pool of hes close off of hem he dryed to get them from her and she didn't and h told her to stop and she did not do it this game up in july 2017 he was not undress befor she got in the pool he was by his self brfore she came to get in the pool and she told me about it and we talked about it and she told know one about this at all this years she got made at me because I told her know to go some where with someone she and the other person got made to

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/18/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this issue?