Can some else read someone else will without permission.

Customer Question
Can some else read...

Can some else read someone else will without permission

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Well my father passed away last week and his roommate read the will and been texting bit and pieces of the will that has not been read as of yet and saying nasty thing and cursing at me for no reason he's not even in the family

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
11/18/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Loren, Attorney

You are very welcome.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

A bonus is not expected, but is always appreciated.

Thank you!

My condolences for your loss.

How did your roommate get a copy of the will? Has it been filed in the probate court?