Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Am i considered legally married with a valid marriage

Customer Question
hi JA: Hi. How can I...
hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: am i considered legally married with a valid marriage license
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: nc i meant ottowa michigan
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no. is there a fee?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Family Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: ok how much am i paying altogether?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Legal
11/18/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 24 days ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. Tell me a little about what's going on... I see your question but have no background info...

Tina, Lawyer