I have filed a criminal complaint about my stolen retirement…

Customer Question
I have filed a...

I have filed a criminal complaint about my stolen retirement funds, now I need help in filing a civil suit so that I can issue supeneana for paper trail. What NC statute would I file the civil suit under?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have documents to support my issues.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 3 days by:
11/21/2017
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

Thak you for your question.

Retirement plans generally are governed by a federal law called ERISA.

You can get a free consultation from some of the ERISA law firms listed by location here.

Please follow up on this with a local attorney who can review the retirement plan documents and advise and represent you.

I hope this information is helpful.