Filled out papers for thousand trails said if I decided

Customer Question
Filled out papers for...

Filled out papers for thousand trails said if I decided within so many days I could cancel but when I tryed they said I could not get out of it they did not care what was wrong with me or what my problem was

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I sent resistered letters and called but still no help

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that I have brain problems and cant afford a big lawsuit

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/18/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?