Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My landlord gave me 60 day notice because he says there is

to much traffic at my...
My landlord gave me 60 day notice because he says there is to much traffic at my rental. He won't do anything to try to resolve this. We don't want to leave, we have lived there 4 years. is there anything we can do?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: riverside county, California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: the property manager said it has already been filed in the court system
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, I think that is all, thank you
11/17/2017
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
my landlord tall me I CAN'T DO ANITHING ABOUT THIS!!
BUT I THING THATS NOT ENOUGH reason to throw me out
Landlord cannot do so unless there is no lease. If there is a lease landlord has to honor term of the lease.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I NO HAVE LEASE IS MONTH TO MONTH CONTRACT THE LEASE I made was with the owner of the property
but the owner Pass away last year but the lease say that.
On a month to month 60 day notice is proper by either side and does not need a reason.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
tall me if I can fight." in the court with that
I thing I have the reason BECOUSE I PAY ALL MY RENT AT TIME?
I NOT MAKE ANY DISTURB IN THE PROPERTY!!
I THING IS SOMETHING PERSONAL WITH ME AND MY FAMILY!!

You can contest it on basis that it is retaliatory, and an exception to the general rule, but it is a difficult argument.

Kindly confirm my reply is acceptable, thank you.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR INFORMATION
I TRY THAT IN COURT.
THANKS
Would you kindly rate me five stars - that is the only way I get credit by the website. Thank you!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
INFOLAWYER, Attorney