Can I refile a Intervention against a defendant Tort case? I…

Customer Question
Can I refile a Intervention...
Can I refile a Intervention against a defendant Tort case?I filed a Intervention in a Personal Tort claim. The plaintiff in that case is a defendant in my case since he committed aggravated assault and battery on my person April 2016. The DC Federal judge denied my Intervention stating I did not demonstrate Standing. I then filed a personal Tort case in Maryland Circuit Court against the defendant and won Default and had Default Judgement to be exparte in December. The defendant did not attend any of the hearings on my case. Then when I got The Default against him, he removed my case to Maryland Federal Court. Now I want to refile my Intervention claim against his Tort case. Can I refile a Intervention against a defendant Tort case?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Have you reviewed my question. I am still awaiting an answer. Please respond
Thank you
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal interest in the subject matter of the original lawsuit in DC? Not that you have a claim in anything the plaintiff may win in the lawsuit, but a claim that relates to the subject matter of the DC suit?