I have a defamation issue and would like to speak to an

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a defamation issue and would like to speak to an attorney.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?

I'm in toronto canada but I'd like to speak to any in the u.s

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Please connect me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/17/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.