Not really sure how to pose this. My neighbor 74 years old…

Customer Question
Not really sure how...

Not really sure how to pose this. My neighbor 74 years old with a reverse mortgage. Is at risk of losing her home. An unselfish mother loaned her cred cards to her children. Even set one up in a business . Now faced with law suites she can not afford to pay for. I hate cards and the people that profit from them. All I see is this nice woman out of her home. Because she made some bad moves wit her money

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No and I don't want to send her a message that she did anything wrong

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/17/2017
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 8 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Why are you thinking she would be losing her home because of the credit card debt?