My attorney couldn’t reach me for some reason and dried me…

Customer Question
My attorney couldn’t reach me...
My attorney couldn’t reach me for some reason and dried me as a client so I got. Cpias issied can she pick me back up as a client still?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/17/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Can you restate your question... it doesn't make a lot of sense..

.

.

Are you saying your attorney withdrew from your case?

.

And something was issued from the court?

.

Is this a civil case or a criminal case?

.

.

thanks

I apologize I was so upset at that moment. Yes she sis she had tried to get in touch with me but I had no cn no text. I got one sting I need to talk but cannot tonight. I had paid half her retainer and told her my bf would call in second part. She said the judge had dropped probation and jail offer just had to pay fines. That’s the last I heard. I tried her cell no answer. No call. I checked website and she had dropped me for not communicating and the judge retreated order and ordered a capias. I am so upset. I just need to know can I pay her more communicate and get this resolved as planned or hire another attorney. I will pay whatever necessary. Thank you for responding.
Also its a criminal case. Btw.

No worries.. I completely understand.

.

Ok, then yes, there is nothing that would prevent the attorney from resuming the representation. When an attorney doesn't hear from a client for a while, especially in a criminal case, and they haven't been paid, they don't want to have to tell the judge that they don't know where the client is, especially if they miss court dates, so they will just withdraw from the case.

.

But there is nothing that would stop them from picking the case again if you pay them what you agreed to..

.

.

thanks

Thanks Barrister. I appreciate your help so so much. I was devastated when I saw the court minutes and info filed.
Where do you practice law? If I am ever in need again of an attorney I would most definitely consider you. �� and what kind of law obviously? Thanks so much. You gave me huge peace of mind. I have another legal situation I’d like to discuss soon if I could with you. I don’t mind Paying the fees necessary via phone, whatever be the case. My number is(###) ###-####and email ***@******.***

You are very welcome. Happy to help any time.

.

It was my pleasure to work with you and help with your question. If you ever need me in the future, you can post a new question with "For Barrister" in the title and the JustAnswer employees will get it to me.

.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to represent customers from the site or recommend anyone personally under my agreement with JustAnswer.

.

If you feel I have answered all your questions, I would very much appreciate a 5 star rating by clicking on the rating scale on your screen as that is the only way I receive credit for my work.

.

.

Thanks much

Hello again,

.

I just wanted to touch base with you and check in.

.

Did you have any further questions I can help with?

.

.

Thanks much