Is attorney from texas houston real lawyer. I wouldn't know…

Customer Question
Is attorney patrick kelley...

Is attorney patrick kelley from texas houston real lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I wouldn't know how to fine out

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If he ever lost a case?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 8 months ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

ok

Good evening,

There is a ***** ***** who is a licensed attorney in Dallas, Texas, who practices in the area of family law. who is licensed with the Texas Bar Association. There is no ***** ***** in Houston, Texas. However, there are also scams out there now where people will impersonate an attorney and steal their name and contact information. One common one right now is where a person claiming to be a lawyer calls offering a government grant to scam victims, and then gets them to wire money. They aren't a real lawyer, of course, is the problem!

What specifically has you questioning this person? How did you first meet them? I can tell you that win-loss records are not kept track of, but it would be highly unlikely to find any lawyer anywhere that has never lost a case or motion before a court.

he's asking me to send the check of 5000 before seeing the inmate in jail and also to waive the signature in case there in court
his name spell patrick kelley

There is a Patrick Michael Kelley out of Houston Texas, here is his official contact information. However you don't ever have to pay a lawyer to see an inmate. If the inmate wants to see you and has added you to the visitor list, and assuming they are not on any type of restriction, like administrative segregation/punishment, they can see visitors.

What do you mean by waiving your signature? I take it you are looking to retain Mr. Kelley on behalf of a defendant?

More information on Patrick Kelley here. Looks like he was admitted in 1983 and has a smaller firm (2-5 employees). Licensed in state and federal court.

Was there anything I could clarify for you, or additional information you needed about this matter? If so, please REPLY WITHOUT RATING FIRST, and I'll be happy to help further. Otherwise, if I have fully answered your question, please leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars at the top of the page. This is the only way experts like myself are compensated by the site for our time and assistance. Thank you.