I have a condo in FL purchased with funds from my trust set…

Customer Question
I have a condo...

I have a condo in FL purchased with funds from my trust set up for me in 2002. I was married in 2005. The condo is in my name only. Would the condo be considered equitable distribution in a divorce situation. My husband and I also purchased a second home in 2015.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/17/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Was it paid off entirely by the trust?

.

Have you used money earned during the marriage to pay for or take care of the house, or has the trust paid for everything?

.

.

thanks