Fraud on the court made th court issue a detention order.

Fraud on the court...

Fraud on the court made th court issue a detention order. which statute of limitation apply, false detention or fraud

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Happened overseas to be tried in the US federal court

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes/no

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is a very long story. if a lawyer will talk to me will explain

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

I'm sorry to hear this happened. Can you provide me with a little more background into your situation?

Nisha Jones
Phone call session started

Hi Benjamin, I'm attempting to reach you. Are you having any connectivity issues with your phone?

Let me know if you'd like me to try back now, or if you'd like to set up a later time for our call. Thanks!

no one called me but 4 calls from san francisco that hang up.
let me know now please what is going on

Yes, that's me. The site goes through a third party system to connect our calls.

I experienced the same thing, as soon as the call appeared connected, it immediately disconnected.

There may be a technical issue with the site. I'll wait a few minutes, and then try back.

Thanks for your patience!

I did verify the federal statute of limitations, and it is in fact 5 years.

Best of luck to you with your case, I hope you will be able to reach a favorable outcome. Take care!