Can a prescription be filled with a drug that has an exp…

Customer Question
Can a prescription be...

Can a prescription be filled with a drug that has an exp date of less than 1yr. Exp epi pen for PRN use be filled with a med with exp date of March 2018?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
It cannot be filed with an expired bottle. if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
No I asked if a prescription be filled with a med that exp with in 1 yr of fill date in Fla
That is legal provided the term of use is less than a year.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Your answer does not answer my question if a prescription be filled with a med that the exp date be longer than 1 yr of package date on med in Fla
The expiration need not be longer than a year.