I want to change my address. MN. Just want to make sure 1099…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my address

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

MN

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, just want to make sure 1099 gets sent to the right place when it is time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/16/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

Changing your address is easy. First of all, you simply contact the company that sends the 1099 and update your address. They normally do not need any proof. Second, you can update your address online with USPS HERE, or simply stop by any USPS location to do this.

"I STRIVE FOR FIVE!" My goal is to answer your question to your satisfaction. Please rate with five stars (★★★★★) and click SEND. It does not cost anything extra to rate. You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars. Rating my answer the bottom two stars or failing to submit the rating reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, or, have follow up questions, please simply reply with SEND before or after rating and let's continue to chat until you are satisfied. This is what I am here for.