I have a case where I believe it would be classified as

Customer Question
I have a case...

I have a case where I believe it would be classified as theft of services, is that something you can help me with?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Maine, Portland

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

When you ask for help, do you mean legal representation or do you mean answers to your questions?

I think I need a lawyer
The amount of my situation is a thousand dollars, how many charges are going to be on my credit card? Wanted to know if this is something that you could or can handle, not interested in investing $64.00 to get an answer if NO

Unfortunately, although I am a lawyer, I am only available to answer legal questions. I cannot represent you in any capacity. For that, you would have to locate your own attorney in your state.

Do you have any questions that I might be able to answer for you?

I have no idea how many charges are going to appear on your statement. I do not have access to your billing or account records. I'm a user of the site like you, except that I'm on the other end, answering legal questions. For billing questions, you should contact customer service.

By the way, if you get an offer for a phone call, please note that I did not send it; it is automatically generated. You are free to accept it or not.

there is a $59.00 charge to talk to you, I guess I’m all set, sorry to bother you

As I said previously, "if you get an offer for a phone call, please note that I did not send it; it is automatically generated. You are free to accept it or not.

There was an extra $31.00 dollar charge on my account!
I didn’t get any legal advice and don’t want any from you, I want my money refunded immediately. If you look at the information that was given to me, all I asked was if this is a case that could be handled by you! I never got an answer an I am going to my credit card company and show them just what I asked and never got a straight answer, put the monies back in my account or I will post what a crooked scam you guys are running...after replacing my funds, loose my credit card information!!
Thank you
When you decided to work with us, you agreed to the charges. Perhaps you did not read the agreement carefully. I don’t know. Either way, there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All you have to do is contact customer service. I have nothing to do with the charges. I just answer questions, when questions are asked.