I have proof that a district court judge is facilitating…

Customer Question
I have proof that...

I have proof that a district court judge is facilitating money-laundering. Neither the FBI/DOJ nor the Massachusetts AG will investigate. Where do I go?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Massachusetts

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes. He pushed papers for three-and-a-half years and only accomplished that evidence had been destroyed. My family was threatened when I contacted the US Attorney. I think that he was threatened too.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I suspect that one of the people involved was murdered after I filed a complaint with the police.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/16/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

OK I can wait.

If you can't get the authorities to act, you can file a complaint with the Judiciary itself. The profession polices its own, and in my experience, they take complaints very seriously.

You can learn more about the process here.

In Massachusetts, the Judicial Conduct Commission is ineffective and only serves as a front. It is worthless.
Massachusetts is riddled with corruption. The major news story is corruption in the state police.

It's your only other official option, unfortunately. You can't make the FBI or the US Attorney investigate. They have the discretion to act or not, as they see fit. Nor is there an appeal process.

You can publicize the matter by reporting it to your local and state officials. You could also involve the media. But it doesn't change the fact that the DOJ has the autonomy to do as it wishes.

I am in the process of alerting the media, but they are reluctant to do the story. I am also writing to the secretary of state, but I am not optimistic. Where else can I go?

If you're talking about a Federal judge, I don't see the state AG getting involved at all. You can go on up the political "food chain," up to the President himself if you want. But not even he has the power to get this judge investigated.

As for the media, try something like "60 Minutes."

No, it is a district court judge. He is in violation of USC 18 Section 4 which is a federal offence.

I thought you were talking about a Federal district judge, rather than state as you referenced the FBI and DOJ. I linked you to the Federal judiciary for the report rather than the state. But you can't report him to the Federal Judiciary if he's a state judge.

It doesn't change the rest of the answer, unfortunately. If the MA judiciary is ineffective and the State AG won't get involved, then involving the FBI and the DOJ is the next logical step. If they won't take it on, publicizing the issue and hoping that others will come forward with new information that would change the minds of the FBI/DOJ is what you have left.

The FBI agent threatened me not to contact them again. I contacted a retired senior FBI agent and after reviewing my case, he was unable to get the FBI to investigate. I had hoped that a real lawyer could help me, since I have been studying the law myself looking for a solution. I have contacted all of my elected representatives without success. I do not think that you can add anything to what I have already determined. I think that the best bet is to go to the press. The fact that the sheriff turned up with a bullet in his brain after my complaint about his deputies may get somebody in the newsroom interested. Since you cannot help me, I would like a refund. My career was destroyed by this incident and I have little money.

I have no access to your member account and don't process refunds. Please contact customer service at***@******.***. They do.

Good luck.

Thank you. Good bye

You're welcome.