Could I speak with an attorney working in AZ specialized in…

Customer Question
Could I speak with...

Could I speak with an attorney working in AZ specialized in Debt collection/foreclosure?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

Arizona, yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What is the cost of speaking with one?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Would I be told the amount upfront?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. You're welcome to chat with me in writing about this issue for only $36. Or, you can accept an auto phone call request for $59 additional, but that is entirely optional. What specific questions did you have for me?