1st dentist made plate..got blisters on gums. 2nt. Florida.

Customer Question
1st dentist made plate..got...

1st dentist made plate..got blisters on gums. 2nt

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Can we talk on phone?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Too much to explain...

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
11/16/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Cancel

No problem.

You can always contact Just Answer’s Customer Care team by clicking here or calling them at 1-***-***-**** and they can help you with a refund:-)

Do not charge me any fees... Can't connect to yor message!
Not a 'smart' phone..cancel request