Are proxy marriages legal. The marriage would take place in…

Customer Question
Are proxy marriages legal ...

Are proxy marriages legal

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

The marriage would take place in Germany and I live in Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes told me to tell my cousin to run

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to know if the female has any legal rights to his estate if I cant talk him out of this

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. Are you saying that he would be in the US and she would be in Germany for the marriage ceremony?!