I am 93-years old.I fell out of a Taxicab when I couldn't…

Customer Question
I am 93-years old.I...

I am 93-years old.I fell out of a Taxicab when I couldn't muster the 1ft step into their SUV.Need legal representation for any and all eventualities.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

2 reports were filed and eventually responded to.Taxicab Co. admitted negligence.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Injuries were outside hospital and we're immediately addressed, but pain and discomfort still persist.At my age I need a lawyer to protect me!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/16/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am very sorry, but state law forbids us from representing anyone from this site, if you need a local attorney please use the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org