My fiance has been charged with Possesion with intent can…

Customer Question
My fiance has been...

My fiance has been charged with Possesion with intent can you explain to me how he can come home on home detention

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Marylan maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

You asked has anything been filed or reported... but as far as?.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/16/2017
Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 8 months ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

ok
no
Dont answer my question i want to cancel this

Okay, you can contact customer service and they'll cancel it and refund you. All the best.