Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

In oilfield and gas well industry what services fall under

drilling, production or facilities....like which...
In oilfield and gas well industry what services fall under drilling, production or facilities....like which of these three categories would fence building on the lease fall?
11/16/2017

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Fence building would typically fall under facilities, since the activity is to maintain the site.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney