I am seeking a lawyer that can write a professional letter…

Customer Question
I am seeking a...

I am seeking a lawyer that can write a professional letter on behalf of residents that live in a community that is federally funded. The private owners are seeking additional monies from the federal government stating they need more money to maintain the community. But unfortunately they are slum lords not using the money for the housing but for their own standard of living. can you help...I simply want to point out why they don't deserve this additional money....based on

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

I only have five days to write to the New York state Homes and Community renewal regardsing why I feel they should not receive the extra monies

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is not a personal vendetta it really about fraudulent filing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/16/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com