I need to find out about sueing my sons ex for slandering…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find out about sueing my sons ex for slandering our family all over the internet.she is posting our address and phone numbers, she has put my son online as a sex offender and a baby killer,

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

She just refuses to stop this .I have had several court dealing with her because of this when she was in Colorado,and she thinks because she is st louis that she is untouchable,She has made false reports to social services it has just gotten to be entirely too much. i did in the past and we went to court she was ordered to stop and not to start the crap again.and just keeps going

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

No she is slandering my husband who is a special education teacher and his career is at risk.my son is suicidal now because of the slander

Lawyer's Assistant: I'm sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but it seems as though you might be considering committing suicide or hurting yourself. Am I right?

My son she has put all over the internet that he is a sex offender

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We need to stop her once and for all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. Is there any kind of restraining order in effect?