IHAVESENTOVVER1,000$TOGLOBALPRIZEFUNDANDWASTOLDISENTITTOAHAC…

Customer Question
IHAVESENTOVVER1,000$TOGLOBALPRIZEFUNDANDWASTOLDISENTITTOAHACKERNONREFUNDABLE.IKEEPGETTINGMORECALLSSAYINCIWON10.5MILLIONBUTMUSTSEND900DOLLARSMOREHOWDOIFINDOUTIFIWON Lawyer's Assistant: What...

IHAVESENTOVVER1,000$TOGLOBALPRIZEFUNDANDWASTOLDISENTITTOAHACKERNONREFUNDABLE.IKEEPGETTINGMORECALLSSAYINCIWON10.5MILLIONBUTMUSTSEND900DOLLARSMOREHOWDOIFINDOUTIFIWON

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NEWJERSEY

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

ISGLOBALPRIZEFUNDAREALCOMPANY

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/16/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 8 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

How did this company find you? What did they promise you?