I am trying to find someone to negotiate a reduced

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find someone to negotiate a reduced settlement on my 2nd mortgage. I went through bankruptcy in 2008 but the 2nd did not clear. I stopped making payments on the 2nd 2 years ago because the house was not worth what the balance is.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No nothing I was recommended by someone I know to not contact them without a lawyer because I might say something wrong

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

Tacoma, Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
11/15/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 9 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Would you like a lookup directory which you can quickly use to find a local lawyer to handle your case?
please
Gladly. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”