What is a notice of entry notice live in new york. Mortage.

Customer Question
What is a notice...

What is a notice of entry notice live in new york

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Mortage

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not understanding what this means forclosure letter

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Notice of entry is what accompanies am order that has issued often done to put other side on notice.Such an order can be appealed or if on default a motion filed to vacate for lack of notice.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
does it mean that there coming to make me leave at anytime
tell me here please
u there