Am hoping to find out the status of government personel,

Customer Question
Am hoping to find...

Am hoping to find out the status of government personel , here in the United States being held accountable for the crimes of Torture; In the time after President Bush Sr.s' Decaration of National War on National Telivision?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/15/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am afraid there are no government officials in the US who have been charged with torture after the declaration of war when terrorists killed over 5000 innocent people on US soil. Aside from the prison case at Abu Gharb Prison, there have been no charges of any such torture filed.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.