I have had an attorney who I think sold me out but more

Customer Question
I have had an...

I have had an attorney who I think sold me out but more importantly I was promised 1400 dollars as refund from federal case from attorney that I never received. this was told to me with a witness and also in front of federal judge. what can I do to have him honor what he promised for settlement?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

Pesssylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was going to report to bar association. i have text messages that i thought were threatening and out of character for an attorney

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/15/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear this;both oral and written contracts are legally binding but with oral contracts it is usually a proof/evidence issue; however copies of court transcripts or witness' statements (affidavits) can help prove the oral contract existed.

An attorney is expected to act with integrity and if there is a fee dispute or other issue the client can file a complaint here:

http://www.padisciplinaryboard.org/consumers/complaint-forms/

Also, the client can sue for damages in small claims-information here

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here: