Is the "petition for discrimination" - since my case

Customer Question
Is the "petition for discrimination"...
Is the "petition for discrimination" - since my case includes retaliation and wrongful termination - are there additional forms to submit or is it all just added within the standard form for petition?Also - would you have a WORD file for it? or a link to one?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/15/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Loren, Attorney

You can add additional counts for retaliatory discharge in your petition.

I am sorry. I do not have it in Word format.

Any idea where to locate an editable version online? I've been looking - just thought I would ask.

I am sorry.I do not. The only links I find are pdf.

You may just need to type out your own and just use the pdf as a template.

Yep - I intend to - it would be faster for locate the formatting... it's GOT to be someplace online.... #needle_in_a_haystack.
Besides the petition - is there anything else I am supposed to know to file? Is there a "TO DO" list for civil court?

I am sure there is, but those rules are local. I will opt out so a Texas expert can address that for you.

Thanks!
34;Counts" = please explain how to decide what is a COUNT? Is it by occurrence of EVENTS or by TYPE of offense?
There are a list of retaliations within the 300 day window of My EEOC complaint. Do I list it all (everything) in the petition for a jury trial?