I had a civil case over 10 yrs. My wages were garnished and…

Customer Question
I had a civil...

I had a civil case over 10 yrs. My wages were garnished and I recv'd a satisfaction on lien. Nothing until recently, went back and forth to court showing my papers and 3 judges all different responses. My banking account was garnished and made negative. Now this lawyer called and said that he would garnish my wages.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

The bank has no lien information, manufacturer?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How did this happen and go so long and why?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/15/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have your copy of the satisfaction of judgement?

What did the judges tell you when you went to court showing the satisfaction of judgment?

Have you sent proof of satisfaction to the attorney?