I am writing on of an inmate regarding a situation of

Customer Question
I am writing on...

I am writing on of an inmate regarding a situation of financial exploitation of his mother by his sister. Is this something you could help with. Please advise. ***@******.***

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

It's regarding his mom, not his case in particular. He wrote a letter to the Elder Rights Division in Cook County. I don't believe there's even a court number for this matter yet. It sounds like the daughter is trying to have the mom quitclaim deed some property or something and it's supposed to be left the inmate.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Illinois

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear this;

An interested party may bring a suit against the party engaging in undue influence. If the person is currently imprisoned one would need to hire an attorney to appear on their behalf and represent their interests.

Normally the elder rights division is quite proactive and will pursue criminal charges if the investigation reveals any wrongdoing. A case number ***** not be assigned until the prosecutor actually filed a criminal case.

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here: