Rachael Dwyer started at least 2 go fun me,one was for my…

Customer Question
Rachael Dwyer started at...

Rachael Dwyer started at least 2 go fun me,one was for my son who passed.the other was for saving dads home for the kids.well she keep all the money.i never recived any money from her,she kept it all.i think there were more than 2.mine was the first one listed.this is just so wrong.i had to go get a loan for my son's services.please help me.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

I have lots of people asking where the money went.please look at my facebook page.answer my question.with a message.unable to get on aol mail.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
11/16/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

The first thing you need to do is report this to the police, as this is theft by fraud. It is unlawful to pretend to raise money for something and then not provide the money as indicated. She can be arrested for theft. Second, you can file suit against her in court and get the court to order her to turn over the money to you as she indicated she was raising it for your son and the home.

So you have those two options available to you and you can do BOTH at the same time, sue and file a theft complaint with the police.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney