I own and operate mid scale hotel in phoenix, AZ. Papers…

Customer Question
I own and operate...

I own and operate mid scale hotel in phoenix, AZ. Papers have been served to me for non compliance of ADA according to complaint one of my handicap ramp doesn't have proper slope. Can we talk? I can be reached at(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an AZ lawyer about this?

Not Yet

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/15/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Hello, I noticed that you requested a phone call. You're more than welcome to request one. It's $59 in addition to what you've paid, but it's well worth it.