Married 8 zillionair no money help pls callpls. All of them.

Customer Question
Married 8 zillionair no...

Married 8 zillionair no money help pls call(###) ###-####pls

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

All of them

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need a condo car full scholorship clothes food visa mc discover amex card too. Drivers license passport birth certificate social security number too. Pls help pls call(###) ###-#### I could use 79 billion

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/15/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?