Can a case be reopened when it's been decided. In ft. Wayne,

Customer Question
Can a case be...

Can a case be reopened when it's been decided . In ft. Wayne, in.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I love in burton ,mi.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I filed 2010 , and never went thru with divorce.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He filed couple months ago and I just got his demands

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/15/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

I reviewed your question and I'm happy to help!

Which case are you referring to when asking about it being re-opened? Is that in reference to a criminal case, or to a divorce petition?

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered.
It's free of charge to respond to any questions I may ask you, think of this more as a back and forth conversation.
Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!