I purchased a vehicle from my boss and he is a owner of a…

Customer Question
I purchased a vehicle...

I purchased a vehicle from my boss and he is a owner of a major hotel in the area. all payments have been made and I owe nothing on the vehicle. then vehicle gets towed and he decides to go get it ...when I arrive home he refuses to give me the vehicle and has gone as far as removing my name from the title and is holding it for unrelated reasons

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Arizona

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/15/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to file lawsuit against him for either the return of the vehicle or for return of the purchase price. You can file this lawsuit at your local Courthouse. Click here to locate your Courthouse. You may be able to file the lawsuit online.

Goodluck with your case,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.