Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a vacation rental and I'd like to answer my guest's

Customer Question
Hi, I have a vacation...
Hi, I have a vacation rental and I'd like to answer my guest's reviews. Could someone help me by correcting the grammar on the following?1 - Dear, Takacs
Thanks for submitting the review. This information is very important to improve the quality of our services. We regret what happened and are taking action with our cleaning service provider so that all actions are taken in order to resolve all issues addressed in your review.
Thank you for your preference.
Thank you
Team Be Home2 - Dear, Kaoru.
Thank you for submitting your review. The information is very important so that we can improve the level of quality of our services. We have already advised our employees internally about the problem.
Thank you for your preference.
Thank you. *****3 - Dear, Sara.
Thanks for submitting the review. We are reviewing the occurrence based on the information sent. The $ 20.00 building fee is included in the price. We will activate our prepa- rator responsible for the cleaning, so that they take the necessary actions.
Thank you for your preference.
Team Be Home4 - Dear Ana,
Thanks for submitting the review. We are pushing our cleaning provider to remedy what has happened and take action to prevent this type of problem from recurring.
Thank you for your preference.
Team Be Home5 - Dear Yonggeol.
Thank you for submitting the review. We regretted what happened, unfortunately we had a problem in the last minute apartment and had to fire a plumber for repair. In order to solve the problem, we offered another apartment for the customer, bigger and better. The apartment offered is much larger, has a bedroom with king beds, has a larger and better, better equipped kitchen (has a gas stove) compared to the other apartment. This apartment is on the ground floor and does not need to climb 03 flights of stairs as in the other apartment, in this way we consider, with all the apectos mentioned above, we consider it as an upgrade of the original apartment.
Thank you for your preference.
Team Be Home6 - Dear *****a.
Thank you for submitting your review. We understand that your information will help us to improve our quality of service. Based on your comment, we have prepared a manual for the use of the apartment and all its utensils / equipment and make it available in each of our apartments to assist our clients if they have any difficulties.
Thank you for your preference.
Team Be Home7 - Dear, Miyen,
Thank you for submitting your review and for your preference.
Thank you *****8 - Dear Elias,
Thank you
Team Be Home9 - Dear Tristan,
Thank you
Team Be Home10 - Dear *****hus.
Thank you for submitting your review. We have reviewed the information and taken the necessary steps to meet the points we have mentioned, such as: we include spare towels in each apartment and we are reviewing our current payments and cancellations policy to make it more flexible and with more payment options such as such as: Paypal.
Thank you for your preference.
Team Be Home11 - Dear,
Thank you
Team Be Home
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Legal
11/15/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 29 days ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

When responding to a review, the company needs to take care to not incriminate the company because that can be grounds for a lawsuit (admitting liability, breach of contract)

so often times the company will thank the customer for their review and ask the customer to contact a certain email to address the concerns.

Or they may leave a response acknowelding the issue, and stating that the company will take their comments into consideration.

Here is a link.

https://www.sba.gov/blogs/7-tips-dealing-criticism-your-business-social-media

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Hi sir. Thanks for the answer. However I just look for someone to correct the grammar and make it sound better

Unfortunately I am not permitted to provide corrections or analysis of a customer's proposed document because that may constitute legal advice and I am only permitted to provide legal information.

Sample business reviews and guidelines may be found online, often on the site where the review is posted.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
sorry sir. But could you please opt out? We have had people help us with this. Please opt out so someone can help us
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 28 days ago

Certainly; This will go back in the queue. Thank you.

Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 27 days ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hi. I'm an alternate expert... Hang tight and I'll do some rewriting for you :-)

1 - Dear, Takacs
Thanks for submitting your review. The information you've provided is very important to us and helps us improve the quality of our services.

We deeply regret what happened during your stay with us and we're taking action with our cleaning service provider in order to resolve the issues you brought to our attention. Thanks for taking the time to let us know, and for staying with us! We hope you'll consider using us again in the future; please know that your satisfaction is our top priority. Have a great weekend!

Thank you
Team Be Home

2 - Dear, Kaoru.

We've discussed the issue you brought to our attention with our employees and they have addressed it. Thanks for taking the time to let us know, and for staying with us! We hope you'll consider using us again in the future; please know that your satisfaction is our top priority. Have a great weekend!

Team Be Home

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney