Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

How to handle a hired condo manager who continuously shows

disrespect to owners who are...
How to handle a hired condo manager who continuously shows disrespect to owners who are cut off when asking pertinent questions/condo board has not responded as to what can be done
JA: What steps has the manager taken so far? Have they prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Don't know about either since no one has responded to me from the board meeting one week ago
JA: Where is the condo located?
Customer: Arlington VA
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at this time
11/15/2017
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Is the board aware of the issue ?
The hoa has standing to pursue by reprimand, replacement or other discretionary act. If hoa don’t act members would need to push board to do so or vote a new board that will as agent generally reports to the board.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”

awaiting your reply

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
the reply is acceptable. There is NO need for a refund as I made that request when I thought I had received the only reply I thought I would get but subsequently did receive the above reply. Thanks!

Very welcome. Kindly take a moment to rate me 5 stars - that is how i get credit by the site. thank you.

INFOLAWYER, Attorney
INFOLAWYER, Attorney